Commemorate the special men in your lives by gifting them a Brinkworth Dairy Cliffords Mead Hamper!
Cliffords Mead is a field diverse in landscape and wildlife with our brook running adjacent. Did you know their farm was once called Clifford’s Farm? Cliffords Mead contains a little bit of everything; cheese, crackers, chutney and charcuterie! It will arrive in an attractive Brinkworth Dairy box and will be kept cool by the very clever sheep’s wool technology.
Buy The Cliffords Mead Cheese Hamper before the 20th June for their special Father’s Day price of £33.50.
Brinkworth Dairy is a family run business, who make all their products from the milk from their pedigree herd. The dairy is now run by the fifth generation of the family and their signature cheese, Wiltshire Loaf, won the Best Territorial Cheese at the British Cheese awards.
In your Cliffords Mead Cheese Hamper you will find:
- Avebury 200g – their soft, mould ripened oozy cheese.
- Brinkworth Blue 250g – their award-winning crumbly blue.
- Wiltshire Loaf 250g – their historic hard cheese famous for its heritage and award-winning flavour.
- Royal Bassett Blue 200g – their stunning soft blue, buttery and indulgent.
- Somerset Charcuterie Lonza 60g – made from whole loin of outdoor reared pork, flavoured toasted telicherry pepper and juniper berries before air-drying for 4 weeks.
- Damsel Buttermilk Wafers 125g – a fabulous cracker flavour to enjoy.
- Snowdonia Fig & Apple Chutney 114g – a stunning little chutney to bring out those cheese flavours.
Buy your special Fathers’ Day hamper here.