The Dartmoor Skincare Company is a natural brand of products created by Dartmoor Beauty Therapist Tara Leader. The range includes skincare, soaps, hair bars and their popular NEW antibacterial hand sanitiser spray, with a refill option.
The company have already been celebrating a string of awards, including Best Hand Cream and Best Soap at the European Free From Skincare Awards, whilst back home in Devon, Tara has been delighted to have been awarded Best Small Business Start-up, and Outstanding New Business.
- Shampoo Bars
- Conditioner Bars
- Hand Sanitiser (and refill)
- Hand Cream
- Body Cream
- Facial Mist (and refill)
- Eye Cream
Cruelty free & vegan friendly
The range is natural, free from parabens, sulphates, synthetic colours, and fragrances. No animal derived ingredients are used, and nothing is tested on animals. Everything is officially certified with Cruelty Free International, so all carry the Leaping Bunny logo.
Green and eco conscious, Dartmoor Skincare has a selection of zero waste products, skincare in glass jars and some refill products.
The new anti-bacterial hand sanitiser spray launched in March 2021. It contains 71% alcohol which exceeds compliance levels to kill coronavirus. It has been biocide tested which means that it is effective in killing 99.999% of all bacteria. The light liquid formulation dries quickly and does not leave a residue. Aloe vera and glycerine add moisturising properties, whilst the blend of lemon and rosemary essential oils give it a natural and uplifting citrus fragrance.
The skin is extraordinarily resilient, but it needs to be treated with tender loving care and pampered with sympathetic ingredients such as natural oils and butters; not with products containing harsh additives that can irritate. Organic oils are used to create products naturally rich in skin-loving vitamins, whilst nutrient rich ingredients soothe and rejuvenate.
If you are interested in stocking their Devon made, cruelty free certified and vegan friendly skincare in your shop, hotel, or guest house, please get in touch. Trade enquiries welcome.
- As a bloke with short, thin hair I find the shampoo bars quick and easy to use, no bottles, no plastic. Smells nice too!” Nick.
- “My new go-to hand cream – as a nurse this hand cream has saved my hands throughout everything that’s going on. They feel soft and moisturised despite washing them countless times a day.” Laura.
- “I’ve just finished my twelve-hour shift in ICU, came home, showered and put the eye cream on, it’s fantastic, my eyes feel so hydrated.” Kathryn.
- “We have stopped using shower gel, your soap is so much better! It’s easy to use, there’s no bottle squeezing, no plastic waste, lots of suds and a lovely fragrance.” Eva.