Award winning expanding dairy on family farm seeks candidate to manufacture produce in our small team and sell at farmers markets. The role is great fun, especially if you like cheese (and coffee, milk, butter, yogurt and ice cream)!
Hill End Farm, our location for Brinkworth Dairy has been family farmed since 1910.
Responsibilities of this job:
- Being trained to make cheese; ripening, piercing, waxing, salting and turning
- Making butter, yogurt, cream and ice cream.
- Preparing produce for markets and orders and stocktaking.
- Cleaning and sterilising at every stage of tasks undertaken
- Follow procedures to create a high standard of product by Health & Safety legislation
- Pasteurising milk and processing for bottling.
- Attending Saturday farmers markets to sell Brinkworth Dairy products.
You will be punctual and reliable. You will be great with customers and also happy to work on your own. We are looking for enthusiastic market stall holders to work at our farmers’ markets. Hardworking, dedicated, able to cope with early mornings. Hygienic, careful, strong, honest, able to work independently and under direction. Hold a full clean driving licence.
- Literacy and numeracy. Educated to GCSE Maths.
Please apply through www.indeed.co.uk/brinkworth-dairy-jobs.
- Monday to Thursday.
- Some Fridays and Saturdays.
- Pro-rata holidays – the more hours you work, the more holiday you earn.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- £8.72-£11.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Brinkworth SN15 5AZ (Preferred)
- Driving (Preferred)